Gamurs Project

Some subtitle

I first worked with the Gamurs team in 2014. They were seed funded and were looking to completely re-design their platform to better meet the demands of their users.

I then re-designed the platform again in 2016, including the explore, feed, search and on-boarding pages, with split testing for every page to increases conversions as much as possible.

I have added some wireframes to the end of the image list.

I built 20+ different pages with the following process:

• Ideation and sketching

• Wireframing UX

• Implementation of UI

• Split testing designs + feedback collection

• Iteration to increase conversion rates